Thursday

October Issue - Letters to the Editor




Re: Whispers and Rumors – September Issue


We have never used anything other than animal hides in our shop and are frankly outraged at anyone suggesting otherwise. If there are less vagrants on the street perhaps the guards have been doing their job and arresting these individuals.


- The Tanner and Griffith Families, Stormwind


---------


Re: Getting Down to Nuts and Bolts: Engineering Made Easy – September Issue


I'd certainly like to get down to nuts and bolts with that Mekgineer Dolittle! Did you see her spanner? I bet her toolbox is fully outfitted, if you know what I mean.



- Hadley Coppertop, Iron Forge



Enjoyed this article immensely. I hope you cover power tools soon!


- Eager Engineer, Exodar


---------


Re: The Wayward Son Tavern – September Issue


Didn't the Son used to host some kinda Stag night with nearly naked women prancin' around the bar? What happened to that! Some of us fella's don't have a lot to look forward to you know.


- Turning Blue, Stormwind



I ate at the Son once and after overhearing the staff talking about the rat problem they found in the cellar found out the kabobs served that evening were made of the very same rats! I was ill for a week, I swear. I wouldn't go back if you paid me!


- Samantha Johnson, Stormwind



The Wayward Son has become a cornerstone of this city. I'm glad that it is finally being acknowledged.


- Faithful Patron, Stormwind



---------


Re: Ask Asteris – September Issue


I love your witty and blunt responses. What a sharp quill you pen with!


- Jonah Danfel, Westfall



At: Mixed Blood. I think Asteris put it well. You are obviously suffering from your own self loathing. The races of Azeroth have had to come together to survive against threats like the Legion and Scourge. As a result we are working and living around each other much more than in the past. This will result in interracial relationships and yes at times offspring. What is wrong with this other than it apparently offends your delicate eyes? These children do not suffer for what their parents were. It is our job as a society to get over being afraid of what is different. If you cannot come to terms with this, perhaps you should indeed just remove yourself.


- Tolerant, Darnassus



At: Baking a Brat. Your name isn't Elahna is it?


- Concerned, Booty Bay