Thursday

January Issue - Letters to the Editor


A message from the Editor:


Seems not many of you wrote to us regarding our last issue. I'm sure you have good excuses, what with the terrors wreaking havoc over the world. However, we did get a lot of letters for a “Great Father Winter” this past month. So we have decided to share those with you after the few “regulars” we've got in. Enjoy! We hope you had a safe and happy holiday!


---------


RE: Around Town – November Issue

I am the Geist from the Hallow's Eve party, Scheen Waters! The one who told the most terrifying story that, sadly, did not win. I will also say that a Hallow's Eve party is no place for a baby, especially with the horrifying stories being thrown around. Kids gonna have nightmares about geists and shipwrecks for years. Or maybe just Philomere after that stunt I pulled earlier in the night. Plus the kid screamed right in the middle of my story, too! Everyone was on edge from the story and then that! Wouldn't be surprised if a few people had to go home with brown pants, that day

- Scheen Waters, Actress


---------


Re: November Whispers and Rumors

There were several misleading rumors concerning the Wyrmhearth Tavern printed in last month's Azerothian Enquirer. The Wyrmhearth is a classy establishment let me tell you! Why even the loa of DEATH had endorsed our Hot Dragon Wings. And if that isn't a high profile recommendation I don't know who is!

I would also like to state for the record that our Hot Dragon Wings are not made of patrons that have died on our front doorstep. Indeed they're made of... well I can't tell you that. But it's NOT dead people!

You have my oath on that.

-Ruby Astherion, Matron of the Wyrmhearth Tavern


---------


RE: The Other Side of the Coin – November Issue


Why should we care what the cultists intentions were. They were and are an infestation of vermin that need to be eradicated.


- Trent Cooper, Stormwind


---------


I want for wentr vale is a pangin frum nurthrand whith a mom and a dad.


Noah


---------


Dear Father Winter,


My birthday is in a few days. I want to give you my wish list but I am afraid I will get one of my wishes for my birthday. If I do get one of my wishes before Winters Veil please give my present to a child who doesn't have as much as I do.


Kalina


---------


Dear Father Winter,


I've been good! I want an island in the middle of nowhere so I can run away! (One that the goblins haven't made blow up please.)


Rebecca


---------


Dear Father Winter,


How are you and Mrs. Winter. There is a Mrs. Winter right? Someone has to cook lots for you so you stay fat. Please say hi to all of the reindeer for me and give them carrots. I have been a good girl will you please bring me horses to play with. I will leave you out your milk and cookies in our house.


Love You,

Dakota


---------


Dear Father Winter,


Hi Im Deaven. I would like to know are you real I belive...but my Friends don't So can you give me a sighed picture of you and Ms. Winter or something else. Please Please send back a bell from your sled / and your picture ohh besides are you relly fat!! or do you diet. Please right me a letter back answer all the requests above.


Deaven


---------


Dear Father Winter,


When I'm in bed I want you to bring me a princess costume. I want 1 more thing, but I don't know what. So I'll think about it and tell you later (when I see you!) I'm trying to be good. But it's a long time til Winters Veil and I can't wait.


Xoxoxo,

Sabrina


---------


Dear Father Winter,


Its Claire again, but I'm writing for my 9 yeared old brother named Mitch. He wants roller skates (I want roller skates too) and a toy gun (but dont give the toy gun to him).


Mitch is very kind-hearted, but has a bad temper. He also writes messy and doesnt like to read.


Bye,

Mitch


P.S. That is not his signature


---------


Dear Father Winter,


I think that I had been good enough this year and that I deserve a present. As my parents can not afford to buy me that doll I want I decided to ask you. She is a pretty porcelain doll with a lacy dress. I would be really happy to get it, so I ask you to bring it to me if you can. Please. I know that it is maybe expensive, but you are Father Winter. I would like to have the blue one and the white one, but since I think I will not get both of them, I will be satisfied with one. Please bring the shoes for the doll. I really want that doll and once again please bring it to me for a new year!


Milica


---------


Dear Father Winter,


Happy Winters Veil! Are the reindeer being good? Are you losing weight from the diet? Thank you for writing me a letter! I wish you could bring my dog a present. He really likes bones! I will be asleep on Winters Veil.


Love,

Colton


P.S. If the fireplace is burning, please be careful!



---------


Dear Father Winter and Mrs. Winter,


I'm really sorry my letter couldn't get to you in time. I could have mailed it if Mom had rememebered. I'm really sorry. I got most of the things I wanted for Winters Veil! I'm really glad you came. I hope you enjoyed your cake and your milk. If you can write back soon, I'd love it! Say hi to Mrs. Winter for me!


Love,

Addie


P.S. Say hi to the reindeer for me!

P.S.S. I still believe in you and always will.

P.S.S.S. Do you have any pets?


---------


Father Winter,


I want anything. Im fine with anything you bring. Im a good girl.


From

Olivia


---------


Dear Father Winter,


The most speacial thing I want is my dog, Gorgie. She's 14 years old. Please turn her back into a puppy so that she could be with me forever.


Samuel


---------


Dear Father Winter,


Hi Father Winter, my name is Jessica. I am 8 years old. I live with my mom and my grandma. Father Winter, I am writing to you to see if you could help us. My father left us since I was 2 months old because he was with another woman and he hurt my mom a lot. My mom only works to pay rent and she can't buy me toys or clothes. Father Winter, I am sad because I am not going to have any Winters Veil presents and that I live in a basement. I appreciate anything you send me because I just want a present. Please do anything you can to help us. I will always love you. Light bless you always, and can you please give my mom something too? Thank you. You are so nice and loveable. And a jacket for my grandma.


Sinceraly,

Jessica


---------


Dear Father Winter,


My name is Jack. I'm 9 yeas old. I had been a good this year I am the best student in my class and I am good son. I listen to my mom and dad they don't have money for buying for this Winter's Veil. I would like a pair of shoes. I hope I will receive this Winters Veil. Thank you.


Yours truly,

Jack


P.S. I live in Stormwind


---------


Dear Father Winter,


this is really important! Please help my Aunt Gloria. Her mommy just died. Now she won't put any Winters Veil decorations up. She used to put up tons. She is really depressed. Please contace her if you can and tell her I love both of them.


Alice


---------


Dear Father Winter,


My dad, he was in Northrend to long. He was not here last Winters Veil, but he is for this year. I love my daddy. I don't need anything else, thank you!


Love,

Sarah


---------


Dear Father Winter,


Susy at school said you do not exist. I know you do. I am 7 years old and I still believe. She asked me how you could get all around Azeroth in just one night. I asked her if she understood what quantum entanglement is.


Jonny


---------